"She be a'ight in the hood!"

At 6:46 PM on Thursday, October 05, 2006

From Tonight's ET:





Queen: I'm out of control as a blonde. I have discovered a brand new me.


Motormouth: We march on WYZT!








Queen: When I take off the oufit and I still have the wig on and the make-up. I'm like..."Ya know what, I could really do this."

...

Edna Turnblad has great legs. Great legs. "I'm like look at those legs and that big 'ol booty." Ya know what I mean? Like she be a'ight in the hood.

...

Craig Zadan(producer): We realized that there was like Queen Latifah for this role, and then like that's it.

...

Adam Shankman (whom also directed Bringin' Down the House): So Happy we're back together.

Queen: It is definitely like a homecoming.





... and if that wasn't enough there will be even more 'Hairspray' coverage next week on ET!


Thank you so much Joel for all your help!
I really appreciate it.

Love,
Hairhopper

Hairspray Movie Musical