"I'm blonde baby!"

At 1:15 PM on Thursday, October 05, 2006

Queen Latifah appeared on The View this morning to promote her children's book, Queen of the Scene.


Give it up to our girl Rosie for mentioning 'Hairspray':



Rosie: Let's just hear it for the Oscar nominee- Ladies and Gentleman, from 'Chicago.' Fantastic. Was that unbelieavable?

Queen: It was amazing. We're doing 'Hairspray' right now, so we're trying to go for it again.

Rosie: Now you're playing Motormouth...

Queen: Motormouth Maybelle.

Rosie: ...in 'Hairspray' with John Travolta!

Queen: and I'm blonde!

Rosie: and you're Blonde.

Queen:
I'm BLONDE BABY! and I'm lovin' it!




Rosie:
Well I can't wait for that.

Joy: Travolta in Drag! Woah!

(plug for her book)

Elizabeth:
... check her out in 'Hairspray!'


-Sorry I couldn't capture a better image of Motormouth workin' the Beehive, but let's hope they show it on Entertainment Tonight!


Which reminds me, remember to watch Mark Steines interview with Queen Latifah on the 'Hairspray' set- tonight!

check your local listings.

Love,
Hairhopper

Hairspray Movie Musical