ET Cont'd

At 4:41 PM on Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Entertainment Tonight continued coverage of 'Hairspray' with the John Travolta interview.

The ET segment included John as Edna speaking a few lines of dialogue from filming.


Edna consoles a crying Tracy after Link declines to participate in a protest march against the WYZT.

"Give him time, He'll figure out he's crazy about you."

"You have to say that you're my mother."


"Well I know a 'lil somethin' about men."


I am not crazy about the voice/accent that John uses for Edna... but It's a small amount of dialogue- so I will not yet form an opinion on such a short clip.



Mark Steines confirmed that ET will have more from the Hairspray set tomorrow, including an interview with Queen Latifah!




Queen Latifah will also be on 'The View' tomorrow, so be sure to watch that!


Thank you Joel for the video!

Love,
Hairhopper

Hairspray Movie Musical