Where is 'Hairspray' this week?

At 5:43 PM on Sunday, September 17, 2006

Penny Pingelton's home -interior and exterior- have been filming the past few days. (the images below come to us from a fan on IMDB):


"these photos are unapproved, papparazzi shots, and not to be taken as representative of the color, mood, lighting or performances of the actual film."


If you can see past the blur -at the 'interior' house- it looks as if Allison Janney is sitting down on a break from filming. 'Mrs. Pingelton' appears to be wearing a green dress with matching green sweater with blondish/red hair. Amanda is walking up the steps in her orange plaid dress.

This next photo was taken along the same street near the overpass:



I am not sure what this location is in the film- perhaps someone uses that Telephone Booth or something?


The Turnblad Home is being re-dressed to begin filming... so we may see 'action!' being called within the week.

I heard shooting may take place in Hamilton- a nearby city- tomorrow. Perhaps to accommodate Mr. Travolta- whose plane flies into the airport there? I have no idea.

(If you find I always end my sentences with "I dont know or may be?" It is because I really don't know. I simply repost the info I hear.)

I also want to take this time to thank everyone who has been emailing the blog - with compliments, comments, information etc...

It has been great getting to know all the Hairspray fans out there!

I hope Mr. Shankman, Shaiman, Whittman and the Cast and Crew know- just how many people are routing for your success. You have a lot of people behind you guys!

Love,
Hairhopper

Hairspray Movie Musical