"Well. . . That was my day off."

At 8:03 AM on Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Conan 'O Brien brings up 'Hairspray' with Christopher Walken on Late Night:



Conan: You're in demand. You're constantly appearing in different movies and recently, this was just a few days ago. You're shooting a movie 'Hairspray' and a picture of you was taken on the set-

Walken: Yeah.

Conan: -by one of those paparazzi photographers. I guess you're in drag and we have the photo here:




(Laughter)

Walken: Nice. Nice Face.

Conan: Do you like yourself as a woman?

Walken: Well. . . That was my day off.

(Laughter)

Conan: ok.

Walken: In the movie I'm only like that in one scene. In fact.

Conan: Right- but you enjoyed the process?

Walken: I enjoyed it.

Conan: Is this a musical? Do you sing?

Walken: Singing and Dancing

Conan: Yeah, I know you're a very good dancer. How are you as a singer?

Walken: Not good. Small, but extremely unpleasant voice.

(Laughter)

Conan: It's so funny you say 'small.' You list two negatives- you sound like it is going to get better- like "small but pretty," you say "small but extremely unpleasant."

Walken: Abrasive.

Conan: Well go see it then. That's going to be good.

(Laughter)



Who doesn't love CW's sense of humor.

Love,
Hairhopper

Hairspray Movie Musical