The Set

At 7:33 AM on Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I don't know how many of the Htmmb readers are from Toronto and I am sure this does not apply to you- but I want to say it anyway...

Please be respectful of the production.

If they say no pictures- please stop taking them. It would be a shame if a few people ruin the vibe on the set- simply because they do not follow the wishes of the cast and crew.

From what I have heard the crew has been really kind in letting people watch filming if they were quiet, respectful and refrained from taking pictures. Now it seems some (and I am sure it is not Hairspray fans- just extremists) want to make it a tense situation by persisting to get close to the production and it's actors- in turn ruining it for everyone else.


So if you go to the set- please be respectful- these people are just trying to do their job.


*edit* this post is not about any one incident. I just want people to respect filming, thats all.

Love,
Hairhopper

Hairspray Movie Musical