Pictures.

At 5:19 PM on Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Check out BillP's FLICKR page for 30 great shots of the Hairspray set



This photo interests me to see what is on the right hand side:


I know there are homes down there on Dundas, and this small panel of visible "formstone" (a mock rock paneling seen on many apartment buildings in Maryland) makes me wonder if either this is the Turnblad family exterior or somehow it will tie in to the Turnblad exterior. *shrug*

*EDIT* I was just told by Daddy-O that "Macks Gym" (a real T.O. gym that is also a gym in the movie) is on the right side of 'H&S Bakery.' His wife witnessed some of the shoot and she recalled a character running from a car to the gym, stopping to look at a poster and then singing. Who the character is- I am not sure.

Love,
Hairhopper

Hairspray Movie Musical