Idol Sign Patterson Muzik

At 1:10 PM on Monday, September 18, 2006

Elijah leaning over Amanda to chat with Zac -just after the 'Canadian Idol' winner was announced.



Random Pics:

A slightly better shot of the Hairspray logo being used on location signs. I hear a similar logo appears on director/producer chairs in pink and purple.




I believe these pictures (via FLICKr) are from the Patterson Park High Location.


"these photos are unapproved, papparazzi shots, and not to be taken as representative of the color, mood, lighting or performances of the actual film."


I forgot to mention that the night before last MUZIK (a Toronto nightspot) hosted a Hollywood Send-Off Party for the Toronto International Film Festival. Many members of the cast were in attendance.

I mentioned this party earlier on the blog and it turns out the party was open to the public, if you reserved a spot. I know of one person who took advantage of the offer and had a great time.

Love,
Hairhopper

Hairspray Movie Musical