Hairspray is Underway!

At 8:23 AM on Tuesday, September 05, 2006




The cast and crew are taking to that beautifully re-dressed city street of 'Baltimore,' Ontario to begin filming what is sure to be an exciting movie musical.

If you visited the set today and/or have pictures of the 'goings-on' please contact me and tell us your experience- I would love to share it with everyone. We are mostly a fan for fan blog, so your contribution is crucial in keeping this place active.

If new pictures are to be found today, you can bet they will be posted.


Unfortunately, tomorrow the blog will be on a short hiatus. I leave town to design a set, and I will have little to no internet access. I know so much information will be passed along this week, so I am very sorry I will not be able to cover it all that quickly.

However, If you see 'Hairspray' on the news, an entertainment program, in a magazine etc, - e-mail me and we will get that info out there.

When emailing me please include 'Hairspray' somewhere in the subject heading, it will help me out greatly.


I have been receiving wonderful messages regarding this blog and it means a lot to me. I am so happy people are getting good use out of this place.

I love 'Hairspray' and I am glad you all do too.

I thank you.

Love,
Hairhopper

Hairspray Movie Musical