Goodies...

At 11:32 PM on Friday, September 01, 2006

More News from Today's Filming!

An interior classroom scene was filmed with Tracy singing to herself and peering out a window. The vocals were all done on feedback... we hear her voice is divine ya'll!

They continued to film the sequence in which the kids dance in front of the school and onto the bus.

The songs worked on today were "I can hear the bells," which were being filmed in the classroom, (can we be expecting fantasy sequences?) and "Run and Tell That" for the dance sequence outside, which I would assume later goes to 'Motormouth Maybelle's.'

For all those wanting to visit the set, I hear the production will not be filming this weekend. They will be on vacation until Tuesday- where I believe they move to the other street location.

ALSO, we may see the big J.T. making his first appearance on the set this coming Wednesday! Cant wait for that.

Again, if you plan on visiting a location please be respectful of the production, it's cast and crew. I am not sure how movie sets respond to onlookers, but please be courteous.

Love,
Hairhopper

Hairspray Movie Musical